How To Delete Facebook Photo Albums And Facebook Photos
Have you ever considered deleting some of your Facebook photos or an entire Facebook album? Do you want to learn how you can do that with ease without contacting the so called Facebook gurus to help do it for you? If yes, then this post is for you. There are lots of reasons why people choose to delete their Facebook pics and album; it could be for privacy reasons, to clear an old friends memory, and other personal reasons. What ever the reason may be, this post’s got you covered.
Deleting Facebook Photo Albums
1. Log into your Facebook account here
2. Open your Facebook profile,
3. click “Photos,” then “Albums.”
4. Click on the name of any album you have created to open it.
5. Above the gallery of photos on this album, click the gear icon, then click “Delete Album.”
6. Click “Delete Album” again to confirm, and you will be taken back to your list of remaining albums.
Delete Facebook Photos Individually
You can only delete albums you have created. Default albums, such as Timeline Photos, Cover Photos and Mobile Uploads, cannot be deleted altogether. If you want to delete images from these albums, you will need to view the images and delete them individually. To do this:
1. Open an image in full view and hover over it until the menu bar pops up at the bottom.
2. Click on “Options.”
3. Then click on “Delete This Photo.”
As easy as that! Now you have discovered how to delete a photo of your choice from your Facebook album. Remember, once a photo is deleted, it can not be retrieved, so be careful of the photos you delete.
Also Read: How Can I View Archived Messages On Facebook?
We hope that this article was helpful to you? If yes, please don’t forget to hit on the share buttons below so your friends can see this and know what to do if they also want to delete any photo or photo album on Facebook. That is it guys. Do you still have any other question you want to ask? Please use the comment section down below, and we shall get back to you as soon as possible.