Pinterest Login with Facebook
Pinterest is a social network that allows users to share, and discover new interests by posting images or videos to their own or others’ boards known as pinning and browsing what other users have pinned.
Pinterest is ideal for showcasing your product and services. Pinterest is a social network where people can find inspiration and ideas for their interests and hobbies.
Every idea is represented by a Pin, which is an image that is searched and saved by Pinterest users.
Pinterest is really a resourceful platform. However, not many people know how to access their Pinterest account. Hence, I have taken time to give a step by step guide on how to Login Pinterest with Facebook as well as connect your Pinterest account to Facebook.
How to login Pinterest with Facebook
To login your Pinterest with your Facebook account,
1. Click … at the top of Pinterest to open your menu
How to Connect Pinterest with Facebook
To connect your Pinterest with Facebook,
1. Go to www.pinterest.com
2. Log into your account.
2. Go to Settings Place your mouse cursor over your name on the upper-right corner of the Pinterest site and then click on the “Settings” option.
3. Turn on Facebook sharing After the settings have loaded, scroll down to the Social Networks section of the page. You’ll see that the “Publish activity to Facebook Timeline” option is off. Click the “Off” button to turn this option on.
4. Connect your Facebook account. A window will pop up asking you to verify your Facebook account. Click on “Go to app.” The window will disappear.
5. Save changes. Your Pinterest account is now connected to your Facebook account. Click on “Save Profile” to save your changes.
How to Disconnect Pinterest from Facebook?
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your Facebook settings.
3. Click on apps and websites.
4. Tick the Pinterest box.
5. Click on remove.
How to Connect Pinterest to Facebook Business Page?
1. Log into your Pinterest account.
2. Click on the menu at the top right-hand corner of your homepage.
3. Click on edit settings.
4. Hit the social networks
5. Click on Use your Facebook account to log in.
Allow Pinterest to connect to your Facebook by clicking on continue.
How to Pin Images on Pinterest from Facebook
1. Click on the Facebook photo you want to pin to open an enlarged version of the picture.
2. Right-click the photo and select “View Image” in Firefox or “Open Image in New Tab” in Google Chrome. The picture opens as a Web page.
3. Click the bookmarklet. Add a description in the text box below the picture and select the board to which you want to pin the image.
4. Right-click the picture and select “Copy Image Location” or “Copy Image URL” if you don’t have the bookmarklet. Log in to Pinterest, click the “+” button and select “Add from a Website.” Paste the copied link into the address box and click “Find Images.” Click on the picture, add text and pin the image.