Who Is Viewing My FB profile?
To view such individual, make sure you have login to your account via Google chrome browser installed with chrome extension for Facebook, then follow the steps below;
- Go to your Facebook profile, from here click on browser options and select page resources
- A new tab is displayed which contain codes, press ctrl+F to bring up a search box, where u search “initialchatfriendslist”
- From the search result, copy all the codes after the searched word in batches, these represents the ID of the people who viewed your profile
- Paste the code in front of www.facebook.com/ i.e. if the code is “GJCh” then you enter www.facebook.com/GJCh
- After sending, the profile of such individual are displayed, now you recognise them.
Note: The first set of ID are the people that recently checked your profile while the last sets are those that has long checked it or have not checked at all. You should also note that this procedure only works if those individuals are also using Google chrome to access their Facebook account.
Thanks for reading our article on who is viewing my FB profile. We hope that the article has addressed your problem in this regard? IF yes, please use the share button down below to share this post to your friends. Do you still have any other question? Kindly use the comment section down below and we shall get back to you as soon as possible.